The meeting is set for January 16, 2014, in Soperton:
Dennard's Pond House
5111 GA Highway 29
Presentations will provide information about:
- Georgia Fish Inspections
- Food Safety and Aquaponics
- GATE Agriculture Tax Exemption
- Fish Stock Checks by Electrofishing
- Aquatic Plant Control
- Plant Management in Aquaponics
- Aquatic Applicator Credits
The business meeting for GAA begins at 4:00 p.m.
Tours of local farms will follow the meeting.
Cost for non-voting interested individuals is $15.
Preregistration is requested (so they know how much catfish to have on hand for frying). To register, please send your contact information to
Kim and Keith Edge
2829 Briarcliff Rd.
Soperton, GA 30457