The training will take place on Tuesday, July 16, 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Paulding Campus of Chattahoochee Tech, Building B, Room 108B, 400 Nathan Dean Blvd., Dallas, GA.
- Welcome & Extension Updates (Mary Carol Sheffield)
- Safety Considerations for Landscape Professionals (Rolando Orella)
- Is your spray program effective? IPM Landscape Scouting (Todd Hurt)
- Effects of Phenoxy Herbicides on Landscape Trees & Shrubs (Paul Pugliese)
- Application of Pesticides - Did the pesticide not work or did the coverage stink? (Keith Mickler)
Registration fee is $25 and cost includes lunch. Preregistration is required before noon on Monday, July 15.
Register online, or pay with a check using the form on page two of this information link.
Credit hours offered:
- Commercial pesticide credit - 5 hours in categories 21, 23, 24 & 27
- ISA Certified Arborist - 5 hours